Spicy Ground Chicken Salad (Lab Kai)
Recipe (For 2-4 People>
- 4 ounces of chicken
- 2-3 tablespoons of lime juice
- 2-3 tablespoons of chicken stock
- 2-3 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sweet chill jam (available in most oriental supermarkets)
- 1 tablespoon khao koor (ground toasted rice)
- 2 red onions sliced
- 1-2 spring onions, thinly sliced
Garnish with lettuce, coriander leaves.
line a serving dish with the lettuce leaves.
- Chop the chicken in a food processor
- In a fairly high wok. With a small amount of oil, stir fry the chicken until it just starts to turn whitish, then add all the remaining ingredients
- Serve on the bed of lettuce leaves and garnish to taste. Serve with steamed sticky rice or jasmine rice
Authentic Thai food in Tuggeranong, ACT